Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:01:34 +0900
From:      Shoichi Sakane <sakane@kame.net>
To:        taurus@atalan.ru
Cc:        freebsd-question@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPSec with Win2k: racoon problems

> I have a problem setting up an IPSec between FreeBSD and Win2k boxes.
> All goes well when connection initiated from Win2k box. But, when the

there are some people in this mailing list,
who know some tips for connecting with win2k.
they could help you.

> connection initiated from FreeBSD box, racoon simply dies after time
> specified by "interval" parameter in "timer" section of configuration file.
> I can send a config file used and any additional info, if needed.

please run racoon with -d option and take a log file when racoon dies.
the following command will help this operation.
	# script debug.log racoon -dF
and send me the log directly.  thank you.