Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:47:51 +0200
From:      Michael Class <michael_class@bbn.hp.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cam and ncr ?

Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> I can't seem to reproduce this one here on a DDRS drive.  I did fix
> another bug in the ncr driver though which may affect you.  If rev
> 1.126 doesn't address your problem, I'll try to poke around and add
> some debugging info that may help me diagnose the problem.

Just as a datapoint, I am getting the very same error-messages (and
no-go) on an SYMBIOS 875 ultra-wide controller and a Micropolis 9G
Ultra-Wide Disc. (with Rev 1.126)

Michael

P.S. let me know if you need more information (might be a little bit
slow, tha machine is at home).

Michael Class                            E-Mail: michael_class@hp.com
E-Business Solutions Center              Phone:  +49 7031 14-3707
EBSO-SERC                                Fax:    +49 7031 14-4196