Date:      26 Nov 2002 16:48:19 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        stacey@vickiandstacey.com
Cc:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: "Invalid user" box pops up on gaim start up

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 16:41, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> Hi,
>   Ever since I portupgraded gaim to gaim v0.59.6 recently, every time I
> sign on to any of my defined accounts, I get two dialogue boxes saying:
> "Invalid User" popping up that I have to click on "OK" (for both) before
> I can start using gaim.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this? Here's the uname info:
> # uname -r
> 4.7-STABLE
> #
>
> Thanks in advance.

Just FYI, marcus (just me) is the maintainer of gaim.  Therefore, I'm
removing freebsd-gnome from the Cc.  I am unable to reproduce your
problem (and thus far, you are the only user to complain).  What
accounts are you trying to sign in on?  Are you sure it's not your
account data that's messed up?

Joe