Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:10:34 -0500
From:      Beach Geek <labeachgeek@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI AP card recommendations

Looking for feedback from people using FreeBSD v8.x as access points.
We will be using Pentium 3 boxes with 8-STABLE as APs.
Each box will have a unique SSID and use WPA2-PSK.
Each AP will be linked back to 2 gateways.

I'm looking for AP card suggestions and any helpful hints as far as the
APs.   Looking for card models, not chipsets.

Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
Thanks,
RJ

PS.  We're looking for info beyond the FreeBSD documentation, and related to
the 8.x branch.