Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Leo Kliger <lkliger@astea.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FW: split dns and mail problem......

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Leo Kliger wrote:

> I hate to be an impatient S.O.B. but doesn't anyone have any opinions,
> tips, or pointers regarding my problem?

	First, as Greg pointed out your e-mail is illegible, contains
several spelling and grammar errors, and I did in fact delete it after
reading the first one or two sentences. Add to that the fact that this
issue has been discussed several times in -questions over the last several
weeks, the answer to your question is actually in the error message that
you sent to the list (twice now), and you clearly have no idea how either
mail or dns works. Therefore I have to conclude that you wouldn't
understand the answer even if I did take the time to explain it to you,
since if you were smart enough to understand the answer you wouldn't have
had to ask the question.

	Please feel free to feel insulted by this response, as that was
clearly its intent. You might also want to read Greg's page on proper
e-mail formatting if you ever want to have anyone on any technical list
actually read any of your letters. You should probably also get a copy of
"DNS and BIND, Third Edition" from O'Reilly and read it thoroughly.

Good luck,

Doug