Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:57:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Lee J Carmichael <lcarmich@wamnet.com>
Cc:        mac <mac.list@deam.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KNE100TX - Ethernetcard

In that case it would not have said "de0" I did look at the code, it would
say "pci0" instead of "de0" so it at least got through the probe portion
of the code, it probably failed in attach, I guess I just used the wrong
word... chances are that if someone goes through the code it is probably
not too hard to make this chip work.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|