Date:               Fri, 12 Apr 1996 19:29:23 MST
From:      "ALLAN DAVID P." <DAVID.ALLAN@Probono.law.utah.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         libXpm.so.4.6

First, would someone please gently tell me if this list is not the
appropriate place for this type of question.

Second, several of the packages I've ftpd from the packages-2.1
directory of cdrom.com ask for the libXpm.so.4.6 library.  I can't
find a copy of it that works anywhere.  I get an error "bad magic
number in libXpm.so.4.6, regardless if I use the actual version 4.6
or version 4.7 with a symbolic link.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave