Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:40:33 +0930
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, Fuyuhiko Maruyama <fuyuhik8@is.titech.ac.jp>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reproduceable bug in latest JDK 1.3.1p4

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 02:25:23PM +0300, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> Greg Lewis wrote:
> > I'm also starting to wonder if the patchset is applying correctly :(.
> > I know its not for some of the files involved in the plugin build, but
> > now I'm starting to wonder about other new files.  I think we may have
> > to add a pre-patch target to the port at least.
>
> How that could be? Perhaps I am missing something, but patch either applies, or
> not, how it could apply "incorrectly"?

I think that was a local effect I was seeing, sorry.  The only confirmed
problem is creating new files in new directories, and the patch posted
to the newgroup by Michael Class should fix that.

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Eyes Beyond                           Phone : (801) 765 1887