Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:30:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        <randal@mailrelay.hits.net>, <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sis0 problems sending out zeros.

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Louis A. Mamakos wrote:

> FYI, I was able to get the board to net-boot using PXE, and
> running diskless using NFS to install software on the CF disk.

I just got my net4501 in the other day, and I was thinking of doing
the same thing to get FreeBSD onto a 64MB CF card I have.  Do you have
any documentation of the steps you took to do this, or have a pointer
to other existing documentation?

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet
   - Available for IA32 (Intel x86) and Alpha architectures
   - IA64 (Itanium), PowerPC, and ARM architectures under development
   - http://www.freebsd.org