Date:      Thu, 08 Jun 1995 02:55:24 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        -Vince- <vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu>
Cc:        - PiT - <pit@mail.nws.orst.edu>, Jaime Bozza <wheelman@max.tiac.net>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.0.5 Problems

> 	For the installation, it would always think there is a
> srelease.ab file and report an eroor when all there really is is just
> srelease.aa...  As for the other problems, choosing both everything and

Sounds like a syncronization problem on your end between the root.flp
image and the dists.  I suspect the problem won't reoccur with BETA.

> extract it.  Another problem is /etc/fstab has the dos partition mounted
> before the root partition which doesn't work since the root partition isn't

EH??

I can't reproduce this one at all!

It should technically be impossible, in fact.  I go through ALL the
different types of partitions, including the DOS ones, and build a
table.  Then I _sort_ this table so that / goes before /dos and such.

I truly don't see how this can happen! :(

					Jordan