Date:      Tue, 31 May 2005 11:04:05 +0400
From:      Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
To:        Tina Neil <tneil@innernet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

On 5/31/05, Tina Neil <tneil@innernet.net> wrote:
> I want to use FreeBSD for our robotics club.  I am a programmer so what i=
 want to know is what would be better for us to use Windows XP or FreeBSD. =
For the most part we want to go with FreeBSD. Also the text scares some mem=
bers so what would be better for us to use KDE or gnome.  What would you su=
ggest for us to compile with on freebsd.  i want to use C++. would bloodshe=
d c++ run on FreeBSD.

http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html