Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:42:23 GMT
From:      lists@efinley.com (Elliot Finley)
To:        "James A. Abercromby II" <j.abercromby@nettuno.it>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 Problems

Try running your AMD 233 at 200.  I had a box that I had to do that
on.  I think the reason is that going from 200 to 233 you have to
increase the core voltage to the cpu, and in turn, the cpu runs a LOT
hotter.  I was having major stability problems when running at 233,
and it runs solid as a rock when running at 200.

--=20
Elliot (efinley@efinley.com) Weird Science!