Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:16:07 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape Commnicator 4.73 [Alpha]

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 12:53:28AM -0400, Eric D. Futch wrote:
> The URL in the Makefile for the Alpha version of Netscape is invalid.  The
> following URL appears to work fine:
>
> ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/english/4.73/unix/supported/dec_unix40/complete_install/communicator-v473-expor.alpha-dec-osf4.0.tar.gz

I am working (in my copious spare time ;-)) on upgrading the Netscape
ports for Alpha.  However, I'm having some problems just getting the
Netscape port to work on my Alpha.  Maybe I have some local changes?
IMHO, all the multiple includes and over-riding of varaibles is too in
twinded.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)