Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:13:05 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Nevermind <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: we should note "maxusers 0" in UPDATING

--Lez9QO3Seu3ycz0M

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 11:15:51AM -0500, Robert Watson wrote:
> And it should even appear in the handbook, which last I checked it still
> didn't.

  I added this to the Handbook in config/chapter.sgml r1.31 on
12/31/01.  It is indeed there as someone posted the URL for the
content on the web site.  It is not in the kernel configuration
chapter, but in the "Configuration and Tuning" chapter.  Obviously, we
need to add a pointer from the Kernel Configuration chapter, or move
the content entirely.

     - Murray

----------------------------
revision 1.31
date: 2001/12/31 21:10:13;  author: murray;  state: Exp;  lines: +27
-14
* Update the Config chapter regarding vfs.vmiodirenable, MAXUSERS, and
Soft
  Updates.
* Also fix various typos and markup errors.

PR:             docs/33017
Submitted by:   Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>

  config/chapter.sgml :

        to <literal>0</literal> in your kernel configuration file will
        choose a reasonable default value based on the amount of RAM
        present in your system.</para></note>

--Lez9QO3Seu3ycz0M

--Lez9QO3Seu3ycz0M--