Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:20:20 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>, Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wrong charset for russian FAQ

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 07:06:59PM -0800, Andrey A. Chernov wrote:
> Russian charses was correct in the FAQ for years, I don't know who broke this.

Probably me.  I don't think the stylesheets included the correct HTTP-EQUIV
header by default, and not speaking Russian (or Japanese, which also had
this problem) I didn't notice.

A different "distribution" of Linux is really a different operating system.
They just refuse to call it that because it's bad press.  But that's what
the shoe fits.
    -- Tom Christiansen, <199910211639.KAA18701@jhereg.perl.com>