Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:37:44 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA 32-but Cardbus Network Card

> As the message says, 32-bit (CardBus) cards are not supported in
> -stable. No way around that. But they are supported in 5.0DP1 if you
> build a NEWCARD kernel. OLDCARD does not support CardBus.

Thanks, I just tried, it, unfortunately the card keeps losing
interupts I believe, but I talked to a few people that said it is
common for the realtek 8139 to do this, so I went to a 16bit CardBus
and am using pccardd and it works great now.  Is anyone else having
this problem with a pccard based on the realtek8139?

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>