Date:      Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:55:22 +0530
From:      a butani <a.butani@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HI

Hi=2C

=20

We were just reviewing your website and found it very
interesting. I really like your website and services you are providing. As =
you
know that smartphones market is continuously growing and thousands of mobil=
applications download every day.  So=2C I
was wondering that if you would also like to develop a smartphone app for y=
our
company or for your client.

=20

I would like to offer you our Custom Mobile Application Service.
We can develop various type of Mobile application for multiple platforms li=
ke
iPhone/iPad and Android as per your requirement. So=2C if you have any
idea/concept to develop a mobile application then we can definitely help yo=
u to
develop the same. Please review our website to more about us and our servic=
es.

=20

http://www.moopli.com/

=20

We=2C Moopli are a Mobile Application division of Narola Infotech.
We provide mobile application development services to develop Multimedia
Applications=2C Communication Applications=2C Business Applications=2C Fina=
nce
Applications and Web Service Based Applications.

=20

Our Strengths:

-        =20
7 years of successful
operations

-        =20
68 team members

-        =20
Technology/Process maturity

-        =20
500+ satisfied clients

=20

Our Skilled Team:

-        =20
56 Experienced
Programmers/Developers

-        =20
6 Business Analyst

-        =20
2 Project Manager

-        =20
4 Graphic Designers

=20

Our Technology Expertise:

iOS SDK (iPhone/iPad)=2C Android SDK =2C PHP=2C ASP .NET (2.0=2C 3.5)=2C
and expert in their related CMS and frameworks.

=20

See our Team at work: http://www.narolainfotech.com/video-narola-infotech.h=
tml=20

=20

Let me know your views and we can discuss further on this. I
would be happy to share our past work details with you.

=20

I look forward to your positive reply!!!

=20

Regards=2C

A.Butani

Moopli.com | Mobile Application Division of Narola Infotech

=20

Note: - Though this is not an automated email=2C
we keep on sending out these emails to all those people
whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mai=
ls
(i.e.=2C to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter)=2C ple=
ase
reply NO. 		 	   		  =