Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 1995 06:15:27 -0700
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes), jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Interesting (and odd) effect in -current

>> biddable	ciliella	diabolic	fellable	official
>				^^^^^^^^
>We have a demon logo so we should take this one :-)

   I didn't know the real meaning of "diabolic" until just before I was about
to decide to use it. I thought "Hmmm, maybe I should look it up in the
dictionary next to me and see what its true meaning is". I was surprised
to find out that it meant "Of, concerning, or characteristic of the devil;
satanic." ...then I was amazed at how I could have gone this far in life
using that word without knowing what it really meant.
   Anyway, the code has been changed to use 0xdeadc0de. I hope everyone's
happy.

-DG