Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:47:37 -0700
From:      "Ulairi" <ulairi@jps.net>
To:        "Dmitry Khasanov" <hda@europe.mv.ru>
Cc:        "Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD won't boot any more from secondary IDE when Primary has NT

Translated:
I installed FreeBSD 3.1-Release
Primary Master HD is a WInNT disk, Secondary Master is FreeBSD.
Now I can no longer boot FreeBSD, what can I do?

Please provide more details about the last thing you did before it
stopped working (if indeed it ever worked before)
Pozhalusta dai bol'she podrobnostey - naprimer poslednee chto vi sdelali
do togo kak FreeBSD perestalo rabotat' :0