Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 16:55:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        wildfiah@yahoo.com (Wild Fyre)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Procmail question.

	You should be able to use mail.  I believe that the default for mail is to look in /var/spool/[your username].  If you change that then make sure you let mail know about.  Of course if you are using procmail, have mail look in whatever file you are sending mail to.  These options go in a .mailrc file in your home directory.

Ian

As told by, Wild Fyre

Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.