Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:12:29 -0400
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: variables for building python

Okay.
After having trouble building both gobject-introspection and gtk20, I
enabled the options for python. I'm not sure if the problem was in the
version of gobject introspection or in python. Since the errors always came
up as something.py, I decided to change to config variables- apologies for
the redundancy- to what I saw suggested.
The build works.