Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:54:02 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl fun :)

In one of the Slashdot articles I've read today:
true enlightenment

	by archen on 22:23 18th March, 2002

	Boss: How many lines of code did you do today?
	Coder: 1
	Boss: [next day], how many lines did you do today?
	Coder: 1
	Boss: [day 3] how many lines did you do today?
	Coder: 1
	Boss: how come you only do one line per day
	Coder: Actually I'm working on the same line.
	Boss: How many lines is the damn program?!?
	Coder: 1
	Boss: You're programming in Perl again arent you...

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/