Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 17:14:53 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

Hello,

> > Steve, I just downloaded the Mosaic-2.5.tgz package from
> > FreeBSD.cdrom.com, and I immediately did a gunzip -c Mosaic-2.5.tgz|tar
> > -tvf - which told me that it had an unexpected EOF, so I guess the whole
> > package didn't show up.  Would you like to try it again?
>
> try tar -tzvf Mosaic-2.5.tgz

there are 2 files in freeBSD.cdrom.com:/incoming that presumably
are the mosaic-2.5 programs I downloaded to freefall.

Mosaic-2.5.tgz
Mosaic-2.5-term.tgz

I have no idea how they got to freebsd.  Could someone with login
priviledges there untar both to check their sanity.  If either
is bad delete & let me know so I can put another copy up.  Is
it OK to use freebsd,  i used freefall as i was under the impression
that freebsd was low on diskspace?

						Steve Passe
						smp@clem.systemsix.com