Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:14:34 -0700
From:      Goo Gle <gsync2@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Good board/router for testing TDMA?

Hi Adrian,

Oh, I see. I'll look for some Intel based board with mPCIe. Maybe the
Minnowboard Turbot, Up Squared or the AMD based PC Engines boards Ruben
mentioned (thank you!).

Since I'm still researching, I'd still like to continue searching for a
single SoC solution as well. Do you know of any SoCs that're AR9280 based?

Thank you!
Alana