Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:55:46 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Subject:   newcard options and WL100

Hi Warner,

I hope you can point me in the right direction or directly
answer the question I have. I'm an active -CURRENT user and
have aquired a Compaq WL100 wireless nic which does not work
with the 'NEWCARD' options defined. In order to get my 3Com
card to work, I need these options since this card is a 32bit
cardbus card.

Do you know what the planns are to sync the NEWCARD code with
the 'old' code so that my  (and probably a lot more) card(s) do
work ? If not, could you give me a lead to where to look for
this info myself?

With regards,
 Stephan

--
Stephan van Beerschoten [SVB21-RIPE]       stephanb@whacky.net
  PGP fingerprint:  4557 9761 B212 FB4C  778D 3529 C42A 2D27