Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 09:01:18 -0500
From:      "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
To:        'Daniel Jung' <daniel@mimiland.org>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: power supply for PWS 500au

Good question,

I can't tear into the one that I have here, it's my workstation and I am
busy beyond belief!

But, I have a couple at home, let me check on the power supply type and see
if like an ATX can be matched to it. (I think that DEC made special power
supplies, IIRC)

If you want, I can call one of my vendors and see what they have.

AJ