Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 20:19:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dmesg on Toshiba 2800-S201 install

Well, it's rude to follow up on one's own posts, but I got some more info.

It turns out that this system will take a 4.3 load.  (It just won't
boot off my home-burned 4.3 ISO.)

I did a network install, and it seems to work fine.  A full boot -v
dmesg, in all its tedious detail, is available at:

http://blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/2800dmesg.43.txt

(Call me a fool for fun, but I didn't want to post 278 lines of
garbage into the list.  :)

So, why will this boot on 4.3 but not on -current?  Or should I shut
up and go away?  Any more info desired is available upon request.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org