Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:14:10 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNU GRUB folks need BSD hackers

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 05:35:11AM -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 01:09 PM 1/10/2002, Mark Murray wrote:
>
> >Do not presume to speak for all BSD users.
>
> I am not. Please do not do so yourself.

I happily use GRUB to boot my FreeBSD system.  I highly recommend that
everyone use it.  It is very nice and is licensed under the GPL, which
is an awesome free software license that has inspired lots of great
software.

I think I'll see if I can provide any assistance to the GRUB people
so they can make their boot loader even better for loading FreeBSD.
Hopefully then all BSD users can enjoy it, except for Brett Glass.
--
Christopher Masto

CB461C61 8AFC E3A8 7CE5 9023 B35D  C26A D849 1F6E CB46 1C61