Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:15:28 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        Gheorghe Ardelean <ardelean@ww.uni-erlangen.de>
Cc:        Gheorghe Ardelean <Gheorghe.Ardelean@ww.uni-erlangen.de>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 6.3-RELEASE missing on the FTP servers

Quoting Gheorghe Ardelean, who wrote on Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:41:11AM +0100 ..
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Wilko Bulte wrote:
>
> > Quoting Gheorghe Ardelean, who wrote on Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 01:50:54AM +0100 ..
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > As I can see the 6.3-RELEASE ISOs have been uploaded on FTP servers could
> > > somebody upload also the 6.3-RELEASE directory (Wilko could you please do
> > > this)? Whithout 6.3-RELEASE the bootonly image does not make to much
> > > sense! :)
> >
> > I cannot work this until I get home from my current business trip, that
> > would/should be around March 24.
>
> That's fine for me!

I realised I have the release bits sitting on my main server and not on the
Alpha build machine.  So I have uploaded things to ftp-master, by now
the ftp mirrors should have picked it up.

Please give it a try,

Wilko

--
Wilko Bulte				wilko@FreeBSD.org