Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:34:22 +0400
From:      "Andrey Novikov" <chroot@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE 2pre broken?

Hi!

Last evening I've built KDE 2pre (1.94) from ports, installed it and it falls into core on startup. Then I tried to install it as a package - it started up successfuly but most of the configuration utilities could not start and most items in menu had four instances and logout didn't work at all. That's all I could find during last evening.

Is it not working only for me or it's just ok? I'm on 4.1.1-STABLE with XFree86-4 built from ports.

I think it's too bad for prerelease version :((((

Andrey Novikov