Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:28:10 +0000
From:      Hannes Hauswedell <hannes.hauswedell@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/99653: New Port: sysutils/kports (error in the last one)

> Synopsis: New Port: sysutils/kports (error in the last one)
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: itetcu
> State-Changed-When: Sun Jul 2 18:53:05 UTC 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> Build errors:
> http://sce-tindy.tecnik93.com/tb-exp/index.php?action=describe_port&id=961

hi!
thanks for taking responsibility for the PR first of all.
i have problems figuering out the problem, though (this is my first port). i
followed the "porters handbook"'s directions and everything looked fine over
here....
what does "Fatal error: filesystem was touched prior to 'make install' phase"
mean? where exactly did the build process touch something outside the work
directory? how can i repeat this error on my computer, what do you use to
check for this behaviour?
i hope i am not bugging you too much,
thanks for your help
greetings