Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:09:01 +0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?B?Sm9z6SBNYW51ZWwgTWVn7WFzIFPhbmNoZXo=?=" <jms@caja-granada.es>
To:        <procmail@informatik.rwth-aachen.de>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Q: mail to homeuser

    Hello, I'm trying to configure procmail to deliver mail to the homeuser.
I have the generic file /usr/local/etc/procmailrc with the following
context:
    PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin
    MAILDIR=$HOME

    but the mail is still delivering to /var/mail. I use a pop3 client
(qpopper) to read the mail. What do I need to include in my procmail
configuration to delivery mail to the homeuser?.

    Thank you.