Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:26:06 -0800
From:      Terry D <terryd@corecomm.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Your input

Hello,
 I was wondering if you could direct me to a url or..... where I can
obtain some info/help on getting freebsd installed. I have NO idea how
to get it installed on my second drive (which is empty) (I have win 98
and linux on my first drive) When installing it asks to install to wd0
or wd1, what drive is that? And what is drive 2 labeled as and how to
direct it there?
I would appreciate any help you could extend to me.
 Thanks in advance,
 Terry