Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:37:30 -0500
From:      "Lord Epic" <lordepic@mninter.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Umm a few questions

A few questions:

1> Are there any DOS EDIT clones out there (text editors with home\end etc
support?

2> I want to install a port (netscape) from my cd or local drive (usr/ports)
but syinstall never seems to find it (can't find /INDEX) what do I do?

3> After finally getting X windows (with enlightenment wm, WOW!!) I and
coding a mud and was wondering where I can find in the man pages vt220
escape codes (yes I did a man -k) and after running testvt I failed several
tests would switching from the syscons to the vt220 in the kernel take care
of that?

4> I never can seems to get my SB AWE 64 working when trying to set it up in
the kernel, no errors but never works. Ideas?

Thanks

Ken Parsons
Free-BSD fan.