Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 1995 23:32:38 -0400
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN: Sync vs Async. Was: Bragging rights..

>There is a weird irony in this argument, given the fact that
>the OS is "FreeBSD", and consider what that "Free" in the name was
>supposed to mean, though it is lost on many.
>
>And, I guess I'll point out that it doesn't take a lot of time
>spent surfing http://www.bsdi.com to realize that sometimes
>"free" drivers work a lot better, and get to the users a *lot*
>faster...

Of course BSDI wrote, maintains and supports their sync drivers
and recommends ours as an alternative. They don't support or specifically
recommend freeware.....and BSD/OS is NOT freeware.

db
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25