Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Olaf Kolkman <olaf@ripe.net>
Cc:        Chris Reinhardt <ctriv@dyndns.org>, Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>, <ports@FreeBSD.org>, <devel@lists.net-dns.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: p5-Net-DNS-0.14

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Olaf Kolkman wrote:

> I am planning to get planning to get DNSSEC extensions to Net::DNS into CPAN
> 0.21 will have the hooks for it. How do I go about making it available as
> FreeBSD package.

Assuming that you can get this working with perl 5.005.03, I'd be happy to
do the port for you, once your code is fairly stable. I've updated the
FreeBSD port of Net::DNS to 0.21, so that part is ready to go.

If you'd like to tackle the port yourself, there is info about how to do
that on the FreeBSD web page. Once your port is ready, send a PR, and let
me know about it and I'd be willing to look at importing it.

hope this helps,

Doug
--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?