Date:      Sat, 2 Nov 2002 19:22:11 +1100
From:      "Rob B" <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   -CURRENT boot floppy drivers

Is there a way to find what drivers are supplied by the boot-floppies?

I am trying to install 5.0DP1 on a Cabriolet that b0rked halfway through a
binary upgrade from 4.7-STABLE to -CURRENT.  The cd-rom isn't seen by the
5.0DP1 floppies, and neither is the Tulip card (dc(4) driver), however both
work fine when I boot into -STABLE.

The issue with the -STABLE kernel, by the way, is that it boots fine, but
dies at "Routing daemons:" - I thnk  world and kernel got out of sync during
the failed upgrade

cheers,
Rob