Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 19:24:48 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        ANDY <universallee@seed.net.tw>
Cc:        universalglory@boolaahee.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hello

On 2002-05-15 17:52, ANDY wrote:
> To whom it may concerned:
>
> If I use XP operation system, can I use FreeBSD.
> And how much will cost to buy FreeBSD(CD Rom).

Yes, of course, you can use FreeBSD or Windows XP or both on the same
machine.  Not at the same time though.  FreeBSD is a complete
operating system.  It does not need Windows XP to function properly.

You can read more about ways to obtain FreeBSD at the FreeBSD web
site.  Point your favorite browser at http://www.FreeBSD.org/ where
you'll find a wealth of information about FreeBSD.  What it is, where
you can find it, and documentation that describes how you could
install it, or use it for doing every day work.

> Please forward your email to
> universalglory@boolaahee.com
> to me.  Thanks!!

Added to the Cc: list of this message.