Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:43:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dave Hummel <hummel@stern.buffalostate.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libwrap.so.7.6"

After a make world on stable I'm getting:
ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libwrap.so.7.6"
this has not happened before.

I tried reinstalling tcp_wrappers, but it doesn't make a
difference. Now I'm wondering what I screwed up.

I'm guessing that my solution lies in ldconfig but the
man pages haven't been much help. Can anyone shed some
light or point me in the right direction?