Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:56:21 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why my USB keyboard doesn't generate scancodes?

On 01/30/2013 00:33, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> What is printed in dmesg with ukbd.debug enabled when you press a key or two.
> And also try NumLock.

I have hw.usb.ukbd.debug=15 and nothing is printed in dmesg. Based on my
previous dtrace log, no key click messages reach ukbd driver at all.
This is the reason nothing gets logged.
This keyboard only has 2 buttons, and NumLock isn't among them.
I think the buttons are supposed to be PgUp/PgDown.

Yuri