Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:27:02 -0700
From:      "Arnie Millar" <millara@milwaukee.tec.wi.us>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installation of FreeBSD 2.2.7

Thank you for this opportunity.  I'm a FreeBSD 'newbie' so please bear with
me.  I am installing FreeBSD on a 486SX machine with an IDE drive (903
cyls, 8 heads, 46 S/T).  After installing only the /bin distribution and
rebooting the system, I am getting the  message:
	F1...BSD
	Default: F?
	Can't find file boot.config
I read the help menu in the Boot Manager area, but I'm not sure this is
related to the BIOS geometry.  The manufacturer had written documentation
explaining the hard drives attributes.  Could I have done something wrong
during the installation process?

Thanks again,

Arnie