Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 16:44:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      abatko@cs.mcgill.ca
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/38389: bad mode icons/freebsd.gif

>Number:         38389
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       bad mode icons/freebsd.gif
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD web.cs.mcgill.ca 4.5-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE-p4 #1: Wed Apr 24 14:56:05 EDT 2002 root@web.cs.mcgill.ca:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/WEB i386

In both of my recent installation of apache 2.0.35 and 2.0.36,
the file icons/freebsd.gif under the apache document root directory
has had the mode 600 as opposed to 644 like all the other image
files.  Hence it was not visible in the default webpage "Test Page
for Apache Installation".