Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:06:13 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Erik Trulsson" <ertr1013@student.uu.se>, "Huy Ton That" <huyslogic@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 3ware 9550SX-8LP RAID help

You can build a 6.0 or 5.4 kernel if you really want, with the 3ware
drivers, but 6.0-beta4 is just as good, probably better.  Or
wait for 6.1

You get the 3ware drivers from the freebsd cvsup.  3ware had some brains
at least, they do not host their freebsd drivers on their own ftp server,
they use the cvs server for FreeBSD.

Ted