Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:36:47 -0500
From:      anthony@sohopros.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   motherboard advice?

I am going to purchase a new motherboard and CPU in a
week or so and would like advice on the two I have
chosen.

CPU
1.  Intel Pentium 166	> $178.00
2.  Cyrix M2-233 MMX		> $177.00

Motherboard
PC Wave M575 Motherbaord, TX-PRO Chipset.

This price includes board, CPU and fan.

Does FreeBSD support Cyrix architecture?

If so, and the two board are the identical except for the
processor wouldn't I want the faster processor?

If someone knows a place where I can get a better deal
please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks

Anthony ....