Date:      Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:22:09 -0400
From:      Teo De Las Heras <teoheras@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X11 / XFree86 Installation

I tried changing MASTER_SITES but then the I got an error that the
local time does not match the remote ??  What did work was fetching
the file from the xlibs site.  I didn't even know about the fetch
command!!  I tried downloading that file onto my Windows desktop and
then using FTP to get it into my FreeBSD box.  Any idea why that was
causing the checksum to fail?

Thanks again!

Teo