Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:12:02 +0200
From:      Torbjorn Granlund <tg@gmplib.org>
To:        krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mount order for ZFS, jails, and nullfs

krad <kraduk@gmail.com> writes:

  use zfs mount/umount
=20=20
How?

The "zfs mount" command does not work anyting like the mount(8) command
but for ZFS volumes.  The "zfs mount" mounts a volume using its
mountpoint property.  But if that's set to "legacy", then zfs mount will
hardly work, since it cannot take a mount point parameter.

The real problem is how to make all types of mounts to be made in a
top-to-bottom order.  Even if 'zfs mount' would work like I think you
assume it works, that would not help, as far as I can tell.

--=20
Torbj=F6rn