Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:16:07 -0800
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Gokul Poduval <gokulpod@comp.nus.edu.sg>, Audsin <dev.dhas@kcl.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: changes in tcp6_output.c and tcp6_input.c

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 05:12, Gokul Poduval wrote:

> Audsin wrote:
> > Respected Sir
> >
> > I have made some changes to the
> > /usr/kame/kame/kame/sys/netinet6/tcp6_input.c and
> > /usr/kame/kame/kame/netinet6/sys/tcp6_output.c  in FreeBSD 4.4 and iam
> > using Kame snap. I have some queries regarding making the changes
> > active. Can anyone please tell me the procedure to recompile or
> > reconfigure the kernel so that the changes come into effect
> >
> > I would be grateful to you, if you could let me know these questions
> >
> > Thanks for the help and sorry for the disturbance.
>
> A Search on google gave me this. I followed the given procedures with
> success.
>
> http://www.freeos.com/articles/3827/

Or, closer to home:

file:///usr/share/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig.html

Right there on your FreeBSD system.  This handbook section also appears
to be available in German, French, Italian, and Japanese. all right
there in /usr/share/doc.  Enjoy.

Wes Peters                                                   Softweyr LLC
wes@softweyr.com                                     http://softweyr.com/