Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:07:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Bugs in 2.2R NFS ?

	Is anyone ware of problems with 2.2R's NFS? I have a 2.2 BETA machine
	on my network which I regularly automount disks from to other machines.
	Using the same /etc/exports file for my 2.2R machine results in a
	non-working system (Can't mount the drives).

	I get some messages at boot time about bad lines in the exports file,
	but it's copied over directly from the other machine. Unfortunately
	these lines don't seem to be making it into /var/log/messages. At about
	the same time I get error messages about gethostbyname() failing for
	the machine that is listed first in the exports list.

	After the machine comes up a nslookup finds this machine with no
	problems.

	Any ideas?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955