Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:08:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>
Subject:   Re: load spike strangeness

Peter also used to hang out on a "private" irc channel on Efnet , his nick
was rather funny, and he (still) comes out with these really hilarious
exclamations like "Fuck Microsoft With a 25 inch goat penis!" and stuff
like that.[1]

-Pat

[1]: not a direct quote, but something he could actually say at some
point.

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking