Date:      Tue, 05 Aug 2008 00:35:14 +0200
From:      ros <ros@bebik.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Deleting python compiled files

Hi,

Working in a port using python i'm facing this problem. If I run the
application after the install the py source files are compiled in pyc
(or pyo) files. This is good cause precompiled files provide better
performances.

The problem is deleting the port. The pyc files aren't registered in the
pkg-plist so the deletion isn't complete and I can't delete the main
directory containing the application files.
If I add the pyc files, when I remove the port I receive an error saying
the checksum dosn't exist, and that's righ.
So what's the best way handle this problem ?

Thanks for your help (again)

Rodrigo